What is Online Coaching?
The information, education, accountability and support that you get from working with a coach/trainer in person is the same thing you will get with working with one online.
For a fraction of the price with working with a coach/trainer in a gym, you can get the same programming and expertise from an online coach to help you reach your health, fitness and performance goals.
If you are someone who is busy, always on the go, and/or just need a coach to put you on the right path for significantly less than what personal training packages at gyms cost than online coaching is for you.
Is This For Me?
I have had the pleasure with working with people from all types of backgrounds. Athletes from youth age to professional and olympic. People from young age and old. No matter where you are in you health and fitness journey, 1-on-1 coaching will provide you with the support, accountability and education necessary to guide you in achieving your goals and improving your life.
I pride myself on effective communication and having empathy for those in their current situations. Evidence-based programming and experience training many people for over a decade is how I will serve you in this process. You can rely on a safe and effective experience when choosing to work me in your fitness journey!
Online Training Options
1-on-1 Online Coaching
- Coach Mike will be your personal trainer, in whom you will have direct access with to guide you every step along your fitness journey.
- Individualized Workout Program specifically designed to your goals & needs
- Data Tracking to make sure you are making progress and breaking through plateaus
- Daily Accountability and Support to push you to where you want to be
- Lifestyle assessment and guidance (sleep, hydration, stress, nutrition, etc.)
- Macronutrient Guidance & Tracking
- Virtual Workouts & Training Sessions
- Weekly FaceTime / Zoom Call
- Built in schedule relative to your lifestyle
- Consistent email/text check-ins
- Health & Fitness education.
- Perfect for those who want some of the support, accountability, & programming of hiring a personal trainer at a gym at a significantly lower cost.
Currently NOT taking any new clients
for this Training Option.